Los Santos Police Department: Application Format.

Are you looking for a job within the force? then you should apply here!
Dennis
Founder
Netherlands

Los Santos Police Department: Application Format.

Post by Dennis » Thu Sep 22, 2016 11:50 am

United States Department of Justice
Pershing Square, Los Santos
Recruitment Processor
Floor two, LSPD Station.
Pershing Square, Los Santos, San Andreas
IC Information

1.Personnel Details

1.Forename(s):
2.Surname(s):
3.Aliases:
4.Date of Birth:
5.Gender:
6.Nationality:
7.E-mail Address:
8.Phone Number:

2.Criminal Background Check

1.Do you have any outstanding warrants or unspent convictions? [If you have, please state what]:
2.Have you ever been convicted a crime? [If you have, please state what]:
3.Have you ever served time in prison/jail? [If you have, please state what]:

I agree, for the purpose of recruitment to the LSPD, to I give consent for the processing of this background check. If you agree, please initial below. If you disagree, please disregard your application. Failure to provide an accurate statement of any previous crimes/convictions will automatically void your application and it shall be rejected from the Los Santos Police Department recruitment process.

I consent for a background check : Signed .......

3.Personal Statement

1.Biography (( 200+ words )):

2.Explain your qualities and why you'd make a great FBI Agent (( 75+ words )):

3.Explain how you surpass our requirements and give examples of situations you've experienced (( 100+ words )):

4.Explain why you feel you should be selected for the next stage of recruitment [Without using the above] (( 100+ words )):

By submitting this application to the Los Santos Police Department, I agree to the following:
"I do solemnly swear to the State of San Andreas, that the information within this application is truthful, that I acknowledge falsifying information is a criminal offense. I also agree, that should I be successful in the application process, I will enter into a Non-Disclosure Agreement between myself and the Los Santos Police Department. I understand that this is to protect the civilians of San Andreas and agents/informants/civil servants and the Department. Failure to adhere to this agreement is a criminal offense, I agree that information provided within this application can and will be passed to other agencies should I choose to break this agreement. I lastly understand that even after my employment ceases with the Department, I am still bound by the "N.D.A" and failure to adhere the agreement, action will be taken against me. "

If you choose not to agree to anything stated within the application, please do not submit your application for processing. Upon retrieval of your application, we reserve the right to assume you have agreed upon these terms. Should you wish to withdraw your application before it's processed, please write a letter stating this, and that you understand that information you have previously supplied us with, can stay on our records for a minimum duration, to protect yourself against identity theft.
OOC Information

1. Age:
2. Nationality / Timezone:
3. How many hours do you play per day/week on average:
4. Have you ever been banned [If yes, please state the reason]:
5. Past Faction/Family Experience and applicable ranks:
6. Previous Name(s):

I understand and agree to follow all server and faction rules, make sure I'm completely up-to-date with any rule changes and promote the welfare of the community, by promoting server rules. Should I bring any negativity to the faction and/or community due to my actions, I may face demotion or possible removal from the entire faction. If you have a problem, you will follow the correct procedures, i.e. Complaint with sufficient screenshots, speaking with faction leader. You also agree not to use the faction commands and functions for your personal gain and/or abuse. If you're found abusing your position, you may face demotion and/or removal from the faction, with a view of an administrator taking action against you.

Code: Select all

[center][img]http://s13.postimg.org/dzptpjrdj/LSPD_Logo.png[/img][/center]
[center][color=#0080FF]United States Department of Justice
Pershing Square, Los Santos
Recruitment Processor
Floor two, LSPD Station.
Pershing Square, Los Santos, San Andreas[/color][/center]

[center]IC Information[/center]

1.Personnel Details

[color=#0080FF]1.Forename(s)[/color]:
[color=#0080FF]2.Surname(s)[/color]:
[color=#0080FF]3.Aliases[/color]:
[color=#0080FF]4.Date of Birth[/color]:
[color=#0080FF]5.Gender[/color]:
[color=#0080FF]6.Nationality[/color]:
[color=#0080FF]7.E-mail Address[/color]:
[color=#0080FF]8.Phone Number[/color]:

2.Criminal Background Check

[color=#0080FF]1.Do you have any outstanding warrants or unspent convictions? [If you have, please state what][/color]:
[color=#0080FF]2.Have you ever been convicted a crime? [If you have, please state what][/color]:
[color=#0080FF]3.Have you ever served time in prison/jail? [If you have, please state what][/color]:

I agree, for the purpose of recruitment to the LSPD, to I give consent for the processing of this background check. If you agree, please initial below. If you disagree, please disregard your application. Failure to provide an accurate statement of any previous crimes/convictions will automatically void your application and it shall be rejected from the Los Santos Police Department recruitment process.

I consent for a background check : Signed .......

3.Personal Statement

[color=#0080FF]1.Biography (( 200+ words ))[/color]:

[color=#0080FF]2.Explain your qualities and why you'd make a great FBI Agent (( 75+ words ))[/color]:

[color=#0080FF]3.Explain how you surpass our requirements and give examples of situations you've experienced (( 100+ words ))[/color]:

[color=#0080FF]4.Explain why you feel you should be selected for the next stage of recruitment [Without using the above] (( 100+ words ))[/color]:

By submitting this application to the Los Santos Police Department, I agree to the following:
"I do solemnly swear to the State of San Andreas, that the information within this application is truthful, that I acknowledge falsifying information is a criminal offense. I also agree, that should I be successful in the application process, I will enter into a Non-Disclosure Agreement between myself and the Los Santos Police Department. I understand that this is to protect the civilians of San Andreas and agents/informants/civil servants and the Department. Failure to adhere to this agreement is a criminal offense, I agree that information provided within this application can and will be passed to other agencies should I choose to break this agreement. I lastly understand that even after my employment ceases with the Department, I am still bound by the "N.D.A" and failure to adhere the agreement, action will be taken against me. "

If you choose not to agree to anything stated within the application, please do not submit your application for processing. Upon retrieval of your application, we reserve the right to assume you have agreed upon these terms. Should you wish to withdraw your application before it's processed, please write a letter stating this, and that you understand that information you have previously supplied us with, can stay on our records for a minimum duration, to protect yourself against identity theft.

[center]OOC Information[/center]

[color=#0080FF]1. Age[/color]:
[color=#0080FF]2. Nationality / Timezone[/color]:
[color=#0080FF]3. How many hours do you play per day/week on average[/color]:
[color=#0080FF]4. Have you ever been banned [If yes, please state the reason][/color]:
[color=#0080FF]5. Past Faction/Family Experience and applicable rank[/color]s:
[color=#0080FF]6. Previous Name(s)[/color]:

I understand and agree to follow all server and faction rules, make sure I'm completely up-to-date with any rule changes and promote the welfare of the community, by promoting server rules. Should I bring any negativity to the faction and/or community due to my actions, I may face demotion or possible removal from the entire faction. If you have a problem, you will follow the correct procedures, i.e. Complaint with sufficient screenshots, speaking with faction leader. You also agree not to use the faction commands and functions for your personal gain and/or abuse. If you're found abusing your position, you may face demotion and/or removal from the faction, with a view of an administrator taking action against you.